Assembly and handling technology, robotic and vision inspection solutions can provide significant advantages to the medical and pharmaceuticals industries with respect to productivity, precision and quality.
Given the strict manufacturing standards for medical and pharmaceutical products, Sipotek work very closely with our customers at all stages of the project to ensure all areas of validation, cleanliness and guidance requirements are met.
Your Advantages of an implemented workﬂow invision system projects:
• Process quality assured by 100% inspection.
• Short reaction time between customer inquiry and implementation.
• Proof of principle & Feasibility studies in our own evaluation laboratory.
• Lab equipped with a wide range of illumination, cameras and lenses.
• Concentrated expertise in one company. Mechanical engineering, Automation and Vision.
- Integration of different types of systems (Vision Sensor, Smart Cameras,
- PC-Based system to achieve ﬂexible and high performance customer solutions.
- Experience in Matrix Cameras, Line Scan Cameras and 3D Proﬁlers for three dimensional inspection.
- Experience in code reading, text reading, print inspection, surface inspection, and 2D measurement.
- Large variation of Vision Systems: Vision Sensor, Smart Cams, PC Systems, Line Scan.
- A comprehensive speciﬁcation before implementation.
Field of responsibilities:
- Executing feasibility studies in our evaluation labs.
- Development and commissioning of PC-Based Vision System.
- Development and optimization of customer solutions.
- Development and commissioning of InSight Smart Cameras with InSight.
- Explorer including Checker Smart-Sensor.
- On-site and telephone support and remote maintenance.