In recent years, the labor advantage that China’s manufacturing industry has long relied on is gradually disappearing. The army of cheap labor, which was once the main driving force for the development of China’s manufacturing industry, is now not as large and cheap as in the past, and companies are also facing a worsening labor shortage.
Therefore, for large-scale manufacturing and production companies that want to compete globally, the only way to increase productivity is to rely on technological upgrading and the introduction of automation and intelligent technology. Automation is also a necessary way for factory development.
Affected by the COVID-19, many companies are facing unprecedented pressure. The vast majority of industrial enterprises are small, medium and micro enterprises, accounting for more than 99%. Take our Vietnamese customer as an example. Sam is the owner of an export-oriented private technology company that produces multifunctional dough mixers, egg beaters and juicers. His factory is also a typical small, medium and micro enterprise.
Entering June, Sam’s company’s operations affected by the COVID-19 have gradually stabilized. 15,000 kneading machines will be divided into 10 containers and sent to Brazil, bringing the company more than 3 million yuan in revenue.
Sam said: “Now it’s finally relieved. In the past few months, there have been more difficulties than when starting a business. One problem after another, it feels like a roller coaster.”
Before the Spring Festival, Sam’s electrical factory received a batch of large orders worth 50 million yuan, which is equivalent to the company’s output value in one quarter. However, with the outbreak of the COVID-19, most factories have postponed the resumption of work, and Sam’s company is no exception.
At the beginning of the COVID-19, many people’s first reaction was whether they would lose their jobs because of it. In order to deal with the worst possible situation, if an enterprise is delayed in starting work, in order to prevent the company’s capital chain from breaking, it can only deal with it by cutting wages or even laying off employees.
However, pay cuts and layoffs are only the next step. Faced with the family business that I have worked hard for 20 years and the employees who have worked hard with me for many years, the factory decided to adopt a new mechanism to speed up the progress of resuming work.
However, only manual operation is still not enough to complete the order. After thinking about it again and again, Sam decided to give it a go, spend the money ahead of time, and use 200,000 USD to introduce brand-new automation equipment, and to make up for the lack of manpower by improving production automation.
In the end, the factory completed this batch of 50 million orders with an overdue period of one month. The customer also understood and did not hold the responsibility for the overdue period.
Industrial machine vision inspection can improve the safety of the production process, increase production efficiency, improve product quality, and reduce the raw material and energy consumption in the production process.
If machine automation technology is used in product inspection, what we usually call automated optical inspection, then what are the characteristics? Combined with the current market environment, the following are the characteristics of optical inspection machine in the production:
1. Instead of automated visual inspection (manual inspection): to achieve automatic inspection and prompt the inspection results, the speed is fast, generally a vision inspection machine can replace the workload of 4-5 people.
2. Stable work efficiency: This is also the most direct feature that is different from manual detection. Compared with manual detection, the visual inspection machine will not be fatigued, and will not lose temper or emotional instability and other human factors are avoided.
3. Dataization, complete recording of the work process: The digitization and intelligence of the automatic vision inspection machine retain the production data throughout the process, ensuring the quality traceability in the production process, and provide correction data for problems that may occur in production, regardless of the production time. Days ago, or a few months ago, the query was fast and reliable!
4. Save manpower and labor: Compared with the current problems of difficult recruitment and expensive labor, the introduction of machine vision equipment testing can ensure product quality and save labor at the same time. It is the best choice in terms of cost saving or improving quality.
5. Improve quality: instead of labor, the stability of product quality is ensured. Numericalization and intelligence provide important data for quality assurance. The saved labor can allow more funds to be used for product development and promotion. For multiple processes of products quality has meaning.
Based on the visual inspection machine for 12 years, Shenzhen SIPOTEK Technology Co., Ltd. has provided professional solutions for quality control in different industries. If you also have quality control needs, please contact us, we can provide free optical inspection and design program.
For Product Inquiries:
Contact Person: James Yuan
Company: Shenzhen Sipotek Technology Co., Ltd
Email: [email protected]